Advancing Patient Care Through Precision and Translational Medicine
Call for Abstracts
State of the Art Lectures Announced!
Help shape the educational offerings of the ASCPT 2017 Annual Meeting. Submit your scientific or encore abstract today. Deadline to submit is Thursday, September 8, 2016, 4:00pm ET.
ASCPT and the Scientific Program Committee are pleased to announce the 2017 Annual Meeting State of the Art Lecturers!
2017 Annual Meeting Important Dates
- Organs-on-Chips: A Technology Platform for Translational and Precision Medicine
Geraldine A. Hamilton, PhD
- Radical Approaches to Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance
James J. Collins, PhD
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- In Silico Mechanistic Modeling: The Future of Precision Medicine
V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, PhD
The Inventor of Email & Chairman/CEO, CytoSolve, Inc.
Stay tuned for more information!
- Abstract and Encore Submission Deadline:
Thursday, September 8, 2016, 4:00pm ET
- Late-Breaking and Encore Abstract Submission Opens:
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Abstract and Encore Dispositions Emailed:
Thursday, November 3, 2016
- Late-Breaking and Encore Abstract Submission Deadline:
Thursday, November 17, 2016, 4:00pmET
- Late-Breaking and Encore Abstract Dispositions Emailed:
Friday, December 9, 2016