ASCPT 2013 Annual Meeting
March 5-9, 2013
Mark your calendars for the 114th ASCPT Annual Meeting at the JW Marriott, Indianapolis, Indiana.
ASCPT Annual Meeting Target Audience
ASCPT Annual Meeting attendees include ASCPT members and non-members who are clinical pharmacologists, pharmacists, and others whose primary interest is to promote and advance the science of human pharmacology and therapeutics.
What to expect at the ASCPT 2013 Annual Meeting
• Three Pre-conferences, Quantitative Systems Pharmacology: An Integrating Framework for Translational Medicine, Contemporary Issues in Clinical Pharmacology - The FDA Office of Clinical Pharmacology Experience, and Adaptive Clinical Trials in Drug Development
• Clinical Pharmacology Curriculum Review Course Post-conference
• Educational Symposia, Workshops, and Science at Sunrise sessions
• State of the Art lectures and Featured Speaker presentations
• Meet the editorial leadership of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics and the new journal CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology at the
Meet the Editors sessions
• 300+ poster presentations
• Exhibiting companies and countless networking opportunities
Exhibit and sponsor at ASCPT to connect with strategic decision-makers, market to a highly targeted audience, and network with over 1,200 scientists, clinicians, and educators.