Purpose: Contributes to the successful recruitment and retention of ASCPT members
- Review membership demographics to identify target audiences for recruiting new members and identify ways they can be reached most effectively in order to increase diversity among sectors, work environments, and the career continuum
- Actively recruit new members
- Identify ways to market membership more effectively and within ASCPT’s limited resources.
- Follow-up on non-renewing members in an effort to retain them and to determine how ASCPT might be able to meet their needs.
- Recommend to the board policies on membership
- Confer membership recruitment awards at the Annual Meeting
Time commitment: 2 hours of conference calls; 5-10 hours outside of calls
Typical schedule: Two conference calls (July and November)
Recruiting activities in the fall
Renewal activities during December and January
MAT members attend the New Member Welcome at the Annual Meeting in March
Volunteer to serve on the Membership Action Team >>