ASCPT Mentoring Program
About the ASCPT Mentoring Program
The purpose of the ASCPT Mentoring Program is to match students/trainees with esteemed leaders in the field of clinical pharmacology and further the professional and personal development of the student/trainee. ASCPT will not define the relationship between the mentor and the mentee; however, guidelines are presented below to help new participants in the program. Mentees must be ASCPT members to participate in the program.
Length of Commitment
The initial introduction will be facilitated by ASCPT and it is anticipated that the pair will participate for at least one year. The mentor and mentee may agree to continue or discontinue meeting at their own discretion after one year.
What's in the ASCPT Mentoring Program For You?
- Contributing your expertise to aid the development of the next generation of scientists.
- Your advice and counsel is valued and treasured.
- Provides an integrated and extremely fulfilling part of your scientific life.
- Being paired with a leader in the field.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Getting expert advice, input, and answers to your career questions.
- Having a good mentor early in your career can mean the difference between success and failure.