As an ASCPT Member, You have Impact on the Annual Meeting!
ASCPT is asking our members to help improve the Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference experience for all by completing the Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference surveys, and submit program ideas for 2020 Pre-Conferences and Annual Meeting sessions.
2019 Annual Meeting and Pre-conference Surveys Responses Are Almost Due
If you attended the ASCPT 2019 Annual Meeting or a Pre-Conference Program, we encourage you to tell us about your experience by completing the Annual Meeting and/or Pre-Conference surveys. Your feedback will help the Society improve future Annual Meetings and Pre-Conference events. Attendees who complete the full Annual Meeting survey may request a certificate of attendance and will be entered to win a complimentary registration to the ASCPT 2020 Annual Meeting! Click here to complete the Annual Meeting survey before the April 18, 2019, deadline. Click here
to complete the 2019 Pre-Conference Program survey before the April 25, 2019, deadline.
2020 Pre-Conference and Annual Meeting Session Proposals
ASCPT and the 2020 Scientific Program Committee, Chaired by Daniele Ouellet, PhD, are working to change-up the way the cutting-edge science is presented at the Annual Meeting. Help us go beyond the podium in 2020 by submitting a novel session proposal. View the Call for Proposals Brochure, then watch for the official announcement that the proposal site is open!
Questions about 2020 session proposals can be sent to email@example.com
The ASCPT Board of Directors is seeking proposals for two Pre-Conference programs to be held in conjunction with the 2020 ASCPT Annual Meeting in Houston, Texas, March 17-21. The proposal submission process is open to all ASCPT members and submissions will be competitively reviewed by the Board, with decisions made based on the following criteria:
- Timeliness, relevance, and scientific importance of the topic;
- Ability to attract 150-250 attendees, and;
- Use of a variety of teaching methods geared toward adult learners.
Proposals must contain the following essential elements:
- A well-developed 150 word description of the Pre-Conference program;
- Names of co-sponsoring ASCPT Networks/Communities or other organizations. If you are working with another organization(s), please include name(s), contact information, and details on the role of co-sponsor(s) in the Pre-Conference;
- An outline identifying key topics and key speakers identified by name, title, and institution;
- Description of all AV needs to execute the Pre-Conference, and;
- Any additional details as requested by the ASCPT Board during the consideration process.
Proposals are due to ASCPT by 5:00 PM ET on Monday, April 22, 2019. Questions about Pre-Conference proposals can be directed to Elise Laffman-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org