ASCPT Scientific Awards
Each year ASCPT's Scientific Awards program seeks to recognize outstanding science in clinical pharmacology. ASCPT's awards span the continuum of clinical pharmacology and recognize every turning point in the career path from young investigator to seasoned scientist. If you have any questions about any of the awards or nomination procedures, please contact Sierra Avil, Education Manager at email@example.com or (703) 836-6981.
ASCPT Awards Nominations
Nomination Deadline: Thursday, June 12, 2014
To submit a nomination, please complete the online nomination form. Please send the nominee's CV and letters of support to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of support should be between 2-5 pages, with a limit of 5 pages.
At the discretion of the Scientific Awards Selection Task Force, and with majority support of its members, an award nominee may be repurposed to a different award.
Learn more about the ASCPT Scientific Awards
Gary Neil Prize for Innovation in Drug Development
2014 recipient - Shiew-Mei Huang, PhD
Henry W. Elliott Distinguished Service Award
2014 recipient - Juan J. L. Lertora, MD, PhD
Leon I. Goldberg Young Investigator Award
2014 recipient - Nadav Ahituv, PhD
Oscar B. Hunter Memorial Award in Therapeutics
2014 recipient - Edward M. Sellers, MD, PhD
Rawls-Palmer Progress in Medicine Award
2014 recipient - Yuichi Sugiyama, PhD
Sheiner-Beal Pharmacometrics Award
2014 recipient - Mats Karlsson, PhD
William B. Abrams Award in Geriatric Clinical Pharmacology
2014 recipient - Bruce G. Pollock, MD, PhD, FRCPC
Spread the Word
Call for Awards Nominations Flyer
• Gather support among colleagues for a particular individual.
• Write an individual or group letter of support.
• Identify potential nominator/nominee leads for the Scientific Awards Nominations Task Force to pursue.
• Provide short, 1-2 sentence, written statements about the Scientific Awards. Statements may be used in ASCPT Updates, on the ASCPT website, and/or other promotional materials.
• Post on social media.
• Word of mouth – Share the Call for Awards Nominations Flyer
ASCPT & FDA William B. Abrams Award Lecture
ASCPT Mentor Award
ASCPT Young Investigator Award