Biomarkers and Translational Tools (BTT) Community
- The Biomarkers and Translational Tools (BTT) Community facilitates interactions among experts across multidisciplinary fields to foster translational science with a focus on individuals via patient care and society via healthcare. The interactions are through social media, email blasts, and teleconferences with focused scientific content.
Catalyst for Innovation:
- The BTT Community is a catalyst for innovation by sponsoring a range of scientific programs at the Annual Meeting focused on biomarker and translational tools.
Influence and Impact:
- The BTT Community is the lead group engaged in promoting the use of biomarkers and other translational tools for optimizing drug development and patient care.
Education and Communication:
- The BTT Community offers educational opportunities via the Annual Meeting and other fora
- Leadership within BTT will be expanded by establishing a Network Steering Committee.
- The BTT Community has regularly scheduled teleconferences and utilizes social media to engage members throughout the year.
- The BTT Community fosters the career of its members by assisting in recognizing members for individual achievements and contributions to ASCPT, sponsoring educational programs, and providing opportunities for networking activities throughout an individual’s career.
Jitendra Kanodia, PhD
Akinyemi Oni-Orisan, PharmD, PhD
Community Vice Chair
Ana Caroline Costa Sa, PhD
Community Past Chair