Join the LinkedIn Group.
ASCPT 2019 Annual Meeting
Pharmacometrics & Pharmacokinetics and Regulatory Science Joint Community Meeting
Thursday, March 14 (7:00 am - 8:00 am)
- Community Introductions, Updates and Accomplishments
- Featured speaker: Dr. Shiew Mei Huang, US FDA, special presentation, “MIDD: Challenges, Opportunities, and Update”
- Brainstorming for 2020 Annual Meeting Program, Webinar programming
- Call for Community involvement and volunteers
Prior to the meeting, please use the following link to complete a brief survey to capture your suggestions for 2020 ASCPT program: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZRLSQXD
In addition, we are happy to announce that there will be 3 Regulatory Science
and Pharmacometrics & Pharmacokinetics joint programs in this year’s Annual Meeting. Please mark your calendar and join us for these events!
Pharmacometrics & Pharmacokinetics Community Hosted Lunch Table
- SYMPOSIUM: Thursday, March 14th 2:30pm – 4:30pm
How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Techniques Are Revolutionizing Drug Discovery and Development
- WORKSHOP: Friday, March 15th 10:30am – 12:00pm
Geriatric Clinical Pharmacology: State of the Art in a Neglected Majority
- NOVEL FORMAT: Saturday, March 16th 12:30pm – 2:00pm
MID3: Mission Impossible or Model-Informed, Drug Discovery and Development? Point / Counterpoint Discussions on Key Challenges
Friday, March 15 (12:00 pm - 1:00 pm)
Grab your lunch and join ASCPT Network, Community and Journal leaders for small group, informal networking discussions over the lunch break. Learn more about ASCPT initiatives, the Family of Journals, 2020 planning, how you can become more involved in the Society, and much more!