Theme: Breaking Down Barriers To Effective Patient Care
March 21-24, 2018
“BRING A COLLEAGUE” CAMPAIGN
Share the Outstanding Science of the ASCPT 2018 Annual Meeting!
Share the excitement of the ASCPT 2018 Annual Meeting with your colleagues and get entered to win complimentary registration
to next year’s meeting, to be held March 13-16, 2019 in Washington, DC!
You, an ASCPT 2018 Annual Meeting attendee (a potential winner!), plus a colleague who has not yet registered.
Send an email to your colleague(s), and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
, or take the opportunity to speak directly with your colleagues and let us know you’ve done so by sending an email to email@example.com
. Every time someone you refer registers for the Meeting, you will be entered to win a complimentary registration to the ASCPT 2019 Annual Meeting. There is no limit to how many times you can be entered- the more people who register, the greater your chance to win!
The contest ends March 19, 2018. The winner will be announced in April.
You know the value of the ASCPT Annual Meeting, and the benefits of engagement with ASCPT colleagues. Share that value with others in your network so others can benefit! Plus, complimentary registration can save you more than $1000!
As stated above, simply send an email to your colleagues and share the message with firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will track your referrals to see who registers. How you craft your message is up to you! Share your own experiences with the ASCPT Annual Meeting, and/or share these facts about the ASCPT 2018 Annual Meeting:
- 3 nationally acclaimed State of the Art Lecturers
- 2 Featured Speaker ASCPT Members
- Symposia, Workshops, Roundtables/Novel Formats, and Science at Sunrise sessions
- 4 poster walks, 3 Oral Abstract Sessions, and over 350 posters showcasing the latest scientific breakthroughs
- Learning Lounges
- The Innovation Forum, highlighting cutting-edge intersections between technology and health
- NEW for 2018: Pharmacometrics Skills Competition: MIDD Gran Prix Special Session
- Complimentary Professional Headshots
- New and Improved Speed Mentoring Session
- Trainees: Join small peer groups for face time with senior scientists at the Trainee Breakfast
- Over a dozen networking breaks and other opportunities to meet with friends and colleagues, old and new!
- Special Session: #Science- Make sure you’re getting the most out of social media
- NEW for 2018: Career Development for Everyone session. Be a part of the conversation!
...And so much more!
- Stay at the beautiful Hilton Orlando and enjoy the lovely Florida weather!
- Thursday and Friday evening shuttle buses to Pointe Orlando, a vibrant nearby entertainment and restaurant district
- ASCPT Receptions with quality refreshments. NEW for 2018: Craft beer stations, featuring quality craft beers from throughout the world.
If you’d like additional information about the ASCPT 2018 Annual Meeting to assist in your referral efforts, please contact ASCPT staff at email@example.com
Will you be this year’s winner?
READY… SET… GO!