Translational & Precision Medicine (TPM) Network
- The Translational & Precision Medicine (TPM) Network and associated Communities facilitate interactions among experts across multidisciplinary fields to foster translational science with a focus on individuals via patient care and society via healthcare. The interactions are through social media, email blasts, and teleconferences with focused scientific content.
Catalyst for Innovation:
- The TPM Network is a catalyst for innovation by sponsoring a range of scientific programs at the Annual Meeting focused on translational and precision medicine.
Influence and Impact:
- The TPM Network is the lead group engaged in translational and precision medicine and optimal pharmacotherapy in patient care.
Education and Communication:
- The TPM Network offers educational opportunities via the Communities.
- Leadership within TPM is expanded by a Network Steering Committee.
- The TPM Network has regularly scheduled teleconferences and utilizes social media to engage members throughout the year.
- The TPM Network fosters the career of its members by assisting Communities in recognizing members for individual achievements and contributions to ASCPT, sponsoring educational programming in translational and precision medicine, and providing opportunities for networking activities throughout an individual’s career.
ASCPT Webinar presented by the Special Populations (SPO) Community and Regulatory Science (RS) Community
Title: Pediatric Master Protocols: Clinical Pharmacology Challenges and Opportunities
Date and Time: Monday, October 7, 2019, 1:00 pm ET
Speakers and Panelists: Luna Musib, PhD, Elimika Pfuma Fletcher, PharmD, PhD, and Nita Seibel, MD
Moderators: Anuradha Ramamoorthy, PhD
Description: This special session will focus on opportunities, considerations and challenges related to pediatric master protocols. The speakers will discuss pharmacogenomic and other clinical pharmacology considerations for master protocols. Examples of pediatric master protocols will be highlighted. The pharmacogenomic discussion will highlight considerations for patient selection and treatment allocation based on molecular subsets of disease. The session will also include a moderated panel discussion, including a clinician involved in the NCI Pediatric MATCH trial.
Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/#register/4299107357330724867
Visit the Member-Exclusive Webinar Library
TPM Network Member Interview Series
Bert Lum, PharmD
Kathleen M. Giacomini, PhD
Shiew-Mei Huang, PhD
Erica Woodahl, PhD
Kelly Dooley, MD, PhD
Network Vice Chair
Kathryn Momary, PharmD, BCPS
Network Past Chair