Translational & Precision Medicine (TPM) Network
- The Translational & Precision Medicine (TPM) Network and associated Communities facilitate interactions among experts across multidisciplinary fields to foster translational science with a focus on individuals via patient care and society via healthcare. The interactions are through social media, email blasts, and teleconferences with focused scientific content.
Catalyst for Innovation:
- The TPM Network is a catalyst for innovation by sponsoring a range of scientific programs at the Annual Meeting focused on translational and precision medicine.
Influence and Impact:
- The TPM Network is the lead group engaged in translational and precision medicine and optimal pharmacotherapy in patient care.
Education and Communication:
- The TPM Network offers educational opportunities via the Communities.
- Leadership within TPM is expanded by a Network Steering Committee.
- The TPM Network has regularly scheduled teleconferences and utilizes social media to engage members throughout the year.
- The TPM Network fosters the career of its members by assisting Communities in recognizing members for individual achievements and contributions to ASCPT, sponsoring educational programming in translational and precision medicine, and providing opportunities for networking activities throughout an individual’s career.
Kelly Dooley, MD, PhD
Paulien Ravenstijn, PhD
Network Vice Chair
Erica Woodahl, PhD
Network Past Chair