Author: Sharon J. Swan, FASAE, CAE Published on 12/3/2019 1:53:00 PM
With the Thursday, December 12, 2019, Early Bird registration deadline quickly approaching, you may be wondering why should you register now for ASCPT 2020, March 18-21, 2020, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Houston, Texas, and more specifically, what’s in it for you? Here’s the Top 10 list as to why you should register today:
- Secure your space at a Pre-Conference program (Seating is limited!).
- Secure your hotel room at the Marriott Marquis (An elevator ride away from the top science.).
- Get access to Product Theaters (Invitation-only events only offered to registered attendees.).
- Get early access to the new and improved ASCPT Meeting App (Connect with colleagues!).
- Secure your travel and grab that aisle or window seat (You really don’t want a middle seat, do you?).
- Plan your networking dinners and meetings with colleagues now (There are a few prime evenings available for networking with colleagues - gather your group now!).
- Plan your professional development experience early (Identify key sessions, speakers, and talks now!).
- Prioritize yourself and your learning (You are your best advocate - plan for success at ASCPT 2020!).
- Engage with other Meeting attendees (Connections, connections, connections!).
- Significant savings of $521 with the Early Bird Registration Rate as compared to the Onsite Registration Rate (Save yourself and your organization precious resources!).
Take a look at the online program, then make your plan, work your plan, and register today. See you in Houston!
Questions about the 2020 Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference events can be directed to email@example.com or (703) 836-6981 ext. 108 or 109.
Sharon J. Swan, CAE, FASAE