Author: [AUTHOR] Published on 3/7/2022 2:35:00 PM
Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics "Innovations in Biosimilars" themed issue
Image credit: Shutterstock / Rob Byron
CALL FOR PAPERS
Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics
), the flagship journal of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics (ASCPT) and the premier publication in clinical pharmacology, is inviting submissions for a special themed issue on “Innovations in Biosimilars,” which is scheduled for publication in January of 2023.
The Innovations in Biosimilars themed issue will focus on approaches to advance the efficiency of biosimilar and interchangeable product development. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Pharmacodynamic biomarkers to reduce the need for comparative clinical efficacy studies
- Model-informed drug development approaches to streamline biosimilar development
- Optimization of study design for products with complex pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties (e.g., target-mediated drug disposition, complex exposure-response relationships)
- Novel methodologies for immunogenicity assessment (e.g., in vitro and/or in silico approaches)
- Relationship between product quality attributes and pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic properties
- Innovative designs for comparative clinical studies or use of real-world data
- Pharmacoeconomics analyses and considerations
- Global experience with biosimilars
The editors are particularly interested in submissions of original research. Please contact email@example.com
for details about manuscript types and format requirements.
To be considered for publication in this high-profile themed issue, manuscripts should be submitted via the online submission and tracking system
by July 1, 2022.
If you would like to make a pre-submission inquiry, please contact the CPT
editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org