Review the Science Presented at ASCPT 2019 and Propose a Pre-Conference Program for 2020!
PDFs of the 2019 Pre-Conferences and Annual Meeting speaker presentations are now available online, and ASCPT is seeking proposals for 2020 Pre-Conferences.
2019 Annual Meeting Speaker Presentations Are Now Online
Did you miss a presentation or would you like to view the latest science and advances in the field of clinical pharmacology and translational medicine presented by speakers at the ASCPT 2019 Pre-Conferences and Annual Meeting? Presentations are only included for speakers who agreed to have their presentations posted on the ASCPT website. Presentations are provided for viewing purposes only and may not be used or re-distributed without the express written permission of ASCPT. View PDFs of the presentations online now
Submit a Proposal for One of Two Pre-Conference Events to Be Held at ASCPT 2020
The ASCPT Board of Directors is accepting Pre-Conference program proposals for the 2020 ASCPT Annual Meeting in Houston, TX, March 17-21.
The submission process for 2020 Pre-Conference proposals is still open to all ASCPT members, but will close just one week from now, Monday, April 22, 2019
. The decision on which Pre-Conference will be accepted for development for the 2020 Annual Meeting will be based on the following criteria:
- Timeliness, relevance, and scientific importance of the topic;
- Ability to attract 150-250 attendees, and;
- Use of a variety of teaching methods geared toward adult learners.
Proposals must contain the following essential elements:
- A well-developed 150 word description of the Pre-Conference program;
- Names of co-sponsoring ASCPT Networks/Communities or other organizations. If you are working with another organization(s), please include name(s), contact information, and details on the role of co-sponsor(s) in the Pre-Conference;
- An outline identifying key topics and key speakers identified by name, title, and institution;
- Description of all AV needs to execute the Pre-Conference, and;
- Any additional details as requested by the ASCPT Board during the consideration process.
Proposals may be for a Pre-Conference program of 1, 1.5, or 2 days in length (March 17-18, 2020). ASCPT staff will draft an estimated budget for all proposals based on key expense items, including number and location of non-member speakers, speaker travel, AV needs, internet/wireless needs, food and beverage, and other relevant Pre-Conference costs. The Board will consider both the proposal and the budget estimate and will select the proposals for presentation as ASCPT 2020 Pre-Conferences based on the above noted criteria.
Questions about Pre-Conference proposals and submissions can be directed to Elise Laffman-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org