Spotlight Your Abstract for the 2023 Annual Meeting
Submit your latest work for presentation during the ASCPT 2023 Annual Meeting. New for 2023, ASCPT will offer two options for abstract presentation: live and in-person in Atlanta, GA, or online-only via the ASCPT Cadmium platform.
Submit your abstract for in-person presentation and:
- Spotlight and discuss your latest research in-person to expert and up-and-coming clinical pharmacologists inside the poster gallery.
- Meet potential research partners and collaborators.
- Meet the editors of the ASCPT Family of Journals and discuss submission of your full-length paper.
- Enjoy live access to all offerings of the in-person meeting, including scientific sessions, networking, and receptions.
Submit your abstract for online-only presentation and:
- Ensure that your latest research has a spotlight during the ASCPT 2023 Annual Meeting even if you are unable to attend to present in-person.
- Engage with attendees through text-based Q&A on the online platform.
- Editors of the ASCPT Family of Journals will be viewing all online abstracts to express interest in those they wish to be submitted as full-length papers to the journals.
Presenters will be required to indicate in-person or online during the abstract submission process.
All abstract submitters, whether presenting in-person or online-only, will be required to submit an eposter to the online poster gallery. All abstracts, whether presented in-person or online-only will be eligible for Presidential Trainee Awards, Top Poster ribbons, and Top Poster.
Gain exposure for your research and input from a broad audience of clinical pharmacologists and translational scientists by submitting your abstract for consideration. The deadline to submit is September 15, 2022, 4:00 PM ET.