*ASCPT ANNUAL MEEING AND PRE-CONFERENCES WILL BE HELD AT THE MARRIOTT MARQUIS
The ASCPT 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at the Marriott Marquis in Houston, TX
1777 Walker Street
Houston, TX 77010
The housing reservation deadline for the ASCPT room block is February 24, 2020.
Booking Your Accommodations
All Annual Meeting attendees will be required to register for the Annual Meeting prior to booking their hotel accommodations within the ASCPT housing blocks. A direct link to booking information will be provided in registration confirmation emails. Rooms within the ASCPT housing blocks will fill quickly, so make your reservations after completing registration. Please do not call the hotels directly, and instead ONLY use the online reservation link provided in your email confirmation.
Cancelling Your Reservation
- Single/Double: $209
- Triple/Quad: $229
- Student/trainee rate: $156.75
*NOTE: There are limited # of these rooms.
A one-night room and tax deposit is due at the time of booking, per hotel policy. The reservation must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the day of arrival to receive a refund of the deposit.
Making Modifications to Your Existing Reservation
To make modifications to your existing reservation, please refer to the “modify or cancel your reservation here” link contained within your hotel confirmation
ALERT! BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT HOUSING CLAIMS!
All hotel reservations should only be made through ASCPT via the direct links provided in your registration confirmation. If contacted by someone claiming to be affiliated with ASCPT housing, please alert ASCPT and do not make arrangements: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.836.6981 ext 109.
Advantages of Staying at the Marriott Marquis:
- Allows ASCPT to secure the meeting space to meet attendee demands for a robust scientific program.
- Networking - more opportunities to see and meet with colleagues and friends if you are staying in the headquarters hotel.
- Convenience to the meeting, you are an elevator ride away from the best science.
- Return to your room quickly - staying in the headquarter hotel allows you the flexibility to return to your room during the day to drop off materials, refresh, or do some work, all without leaving the building.
Questions? Contact ASCPT at email@example.com or 703-836-6981, ext 109.