Submit Your Latest Research for the 2023 Annual Meeting
The 2023 Annual Meeting abstract submission site is now open and ASCPT has two ways to present your latest science, in-person in Atlanta, GA, or online-only.
Submit your abstract for in-person presentation and:
- Spotlight and discuss your latest research in-person to expert and up-and-coming clinical pharmacologists inside the poster gallery.
- Meet potential research partners and collaborators.
- Meet the editors of the ASCPT Family of Journals and discuss submission of your full-length paper.
- Enjoy live access to all offerings of the in-person meeting, including scientific sessions, networking, and receptions.
- Have access to all on-demand content from the live streamed sessions.
Submit your abstract for online-only presentation and:
- Ensure that your latest research has a spotlight during the ASCPT 2023 Annual Meeting even if you are unable to attend to present in-person.
- Engage with attendees through text-based Q&A on the online platform.
- Editors of the ASCPT Family of Journals will be viewing all online abstracts to express interest in those they wish to be submitted as full-length papers to the journals.
- Enjoy online access to all scientific sessions alone with special online networking opportunities.
All abstract submitters, whether presenting in-person or online-only, will be required to submit an eposter to the online poster gallery. All abstracts, regardless of in-person or online-only presentation, will be eligible for Presidential Trainee Awards, Top Poster ribbons, Top Poster 2.0, and selection for Poster Walks.
The deadline to submit is September 15, 2022, 4:00 PM ET
. Questions about criteria or submission can be directed to email@example.com