There’s Still Time to Register for the 2019 Annual Meeting
There’s still time to register and plan your participation in the 2019 Annual Meeting’s cutting-edge scientific sessions and special events.
Don’t forget to register for the Annual Meeting online and plan your participation in this year’s Symposia, Workshops, Roundtable, Science at Sunrise, and Novel Format sessions, and other exciting sessions and events planned:
Wednesday, March 13
- Join us for the first networking event of the 2019 Annual Meeting, the Opening Reception, sponsored by Certara. View Presidential Trainee, Late-Breaking, Encore, and Oral Abstract Posters, as well as view the presentation of the Presidential Trainee Awards, attend two poster walks, speak with exhibitors, and network with old and new colleagues. Toast and congratulate Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics Editor-in-Chief, Scott A. Waldman, MD, PhD, in his leadership of our flagship journal.
Thursday, March 14
- Join us at the Opening Session for the State of the Society address by ASCPT President Dan Hartman, MD, and presentation of the 2019 ASCPT Awards. The first State of the Art session, presented by Penny Heaton, MD, Bill & Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute, will begin promptly thereafter.
- The President’s Networking reception, where you can view more posters, participate in two more poster walks, and experience more networking opportunities
Friday, March 15
- The Innovation Forum
- Two State of the Art presentations by James (Jay) Bradner, MD, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Sciences, and Robert S. Langer, ScD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The Future of Clinical Pharmacology: An Engaging Conversation with ASCPT Presidents
Saturday, March 16
- The Patient Forum
- The science continues until 2:30 PM and will include four Oral Abstract sessions
ASCPT is also pleased to announce that the Annual Meeting mobile app will officially be available next week. Watch for the Special ASCPT News announcing the launch of the app and download it before arriving on site! As a reminder, ASCPT will be providing a small, foldable schedule at a glance document on site at the Annual Meeting that will contain dates, times, session type, session title, and room locations. All other details about the Annual Meeting will be provided in the mobile app.